Category: inkjet photo paper
This waterproof gloss photo paper is specially coated to perform images / photographs in perfect / photographic fashion – the paper is suitable for high resolution images. In addition, it is versatile and compatible with most printers on the market today.
Instantly dry and waterproof characters are also suitable for your professional and personalized digital printing needs. If you need further information, please contact us directly and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
1) glossy photo paper (inkjet photo paper)
3) 1440 to 2880 DPI
6) size: A4 (other sizes)
7) quantity: 100 sheets (other packing available)
8) accept OEM or neutral packing
- High gloss and high brightness.
- Quality paper flu.
- Reproducing the true color of an image.
- Widely used in photography studio, photography, design company, digital printing shop, high-end administrative office, family and so on.
- Widely used in photo printing. This product is made of paper, paper and base paper. It is of good strength and can be stored for a long time.
- Up to 5760dpi print accuracy. Subtle text and lines are clearly visible.
- It is made of high quality coating and paper, with smooth coating and strong adhesion.
- Excellent waterproof performance. When soaked in water for several hours, it will not fade or blur.
- Use instant ink and touch drying techniques. Ink won’t penetrate the back of the inkjet paper.
- Applicable to the color inkjet printer section.
- Suitable for raw or compatible dyes (dyes) and pigments (pigments) inks.
- High stability and no chromatic aberration.
- Consistent quality and reputation.
- In a word, this product can give a perfect print effect at low print cost.
- EPSON original high gloss photo paper.
Type: high and heavy weight waterproof photographic paper; self-adhesive photographic paper; inkjet photo paper; photo paper
Size: 0.61 / 0.914 / 1.07 / 1.27 / 1.52x30m / vol, A4, A3 (other sizes as required)
We supply all kinds of photo paper, we are a professional manufacturer in china.
Features: light weight, bright white, glossy, RC high glossy
Accurate high resolution color images
Ideal scrapbook, album, frame and photo card.
Easily print your favorite photos and share immediately with family and friends!
We sincerely look forward to working with you in the near future. Best wishes！
Inkjet photo paper has the quality of being suitable for photographic reproduction. We store a series of PermaJet paper for inkjet printing to suit your needs, whether you print contacts or you want to ship the work directly to the canvas. We have inkjet photographic paper, matte, gloss and oyster, as well as art, art, silk and Museum classic quality.
It is not easy to select the best photo paper for your inkjet photo printer. There are many brands to choose from, and vendors’ own products are so expensive – are they worth extra? The only way to find out is to test.
I use composite images with a variety of different topics to make it easier to compare the output of different printers on different papers. If you are serious about print quality, it is recommended that you make a composite material like this. It’s relatively easy to do in Photoshop, which would be a great help when you set up a new printer or inkjet paper type. At least 24 hours later, I always judge the quality of the beta version because in the first few hours, the color balance and the Dmax (the darkest) have subtle changes. These changes are actually a problem for all printers.
You can’t really judge the color quality of printed matter, although some change is more than the others, but they all change. Canon inkjet paper prints are the worst, often appearing a little dull, red, but about 20 minutes later, magenta is getting dark and black is getting darker and you’re beginning to see the real results. EPSON prints tend to lose a bit of saturation and eventually turn out to be a bit less than for the first time. So you have to wait, so if you do your own test, or print some very important photos, wait for at least 15 minutes. If possible, wait longer, then adjust the color.